In this blog post, we are looking at the BEST Windows 10 Desktop Customization and it will be going to look awesome on any desktop wallpaper.
In today’s digital age, our desktops have become an integral part of our lives. Whether we use it for work, entertainment, or both, our desktops are often the hub of our digital world. However, a desktop with a generic, out-of-the-box appearance can be uninspiring and dull. Fortunately, with the power of customization, you can personalize your desktop to make it truly your own.
How to customize Windows 10 Desktop?
Before we start doing all this we have to download some desktop customization software for windows 10 like Rainmeter to add widgets, and Lively wallpaper to set live wallpapers.
Download Requirement: Windows desktop customization software
- Rainmeter MOND Skin
- Rainmeter Fountain of Colors Skin
- Rainmeter MonterRay Skin
- Rainmeter mii_power Skin
- Rainmeter Simple Clock 2.0 Skin
- Wallpaper ( For this windows 10 customization )
Step 1. Customize Windows 10 Taskbar
By default, the taskbar in Windows 10 is aligned to the bottom of the screen. However, with a simple tweak in the settings, We can customize our windows 10 taskbar to look clean and professional without using any additional software. Here’s how:
- Hover over to the Search and then another sub-menu will appear then click on Hidden to hide the search bar.
- Right-click on an empty area of the taskbar and make sure that the “Lock the taskbar” option is unchecked.
- After the two lines left-hand side of the taskbar will appear Click and hold on to it and drag it to the center of the screen.
- Once you have the taskbar centered where you want it, right-click on an empty area of the taskbar and select “Lock the taskbar” to keep it in place.
If you find that the taskbar is not centered exactly where you want it, you can try adjusting the size of the taskbar or moving it slightly until it is centered to your liking.
Please note that this method may not work on all versions of Windows 10, and it may not be as precise as using a third-party software solution. However, it is a quick and easy way to center the taskbar without the need for any additional software.
Step 2. Install the Rainmeter
Rainmeter is a free desktop customization tool for Windows that allows users to display customizable skins, such as weather widgets, system monitors, and application launchers, on their desktops. It is highly customizable and can be used to create a unique desktop interface that suits the user’s needs and preferences